New hatching project
HatchingHatching projects

New hatching project

Just received 51 wyandotte-eggs by mail – only 2 broken – very good result so far. So 49 eggs in the incubator – will be exciting! Last time I tried a new approach which seemed to work well; letting the incubator run dry for the first couple of days and then adding a bit of water later while keeping an eye on how the air-bouble develop.

 

Will get back with candle-updates around day 5 or 6! Stay tuned!

As always I will set up live streaming when we get close to hatching.

UPDATE 24. Aug. 2017:

After candling on day 7, I removed 17 blanks – 32 left which seems to be developing fine.

Please Login to Comment.

65 + = 71